Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Reflection

The most important thing that I will take away from this course is the knowledge that I gained from my own introspection.  We were forced to consider our relationship with food from childhood to today and the foods we want to eat tomorrow.  I learned a considerable amount from thinking about what I eat and the health standards I hope to achieve.  I've realized how important food is in contributing to health and began to understand its impact on all aspects of my life.  From this course and other major events in my life I've begun to contemplate opening a restaurant at some point in my life.  Maybe I will even switch from the business track of things to going to culinary school.  Regardless of my studies, I will employ my new found knowledge to eat healthier and live happier.  In addition, the writing and research that we did taught me how to build upon past work.  This course effectively had us build upon our writing throughout.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like this class really had an impact on your food choices and interests!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the thoughtful post. With the right food and company and setting, some introspection makes the food much better, too. I'm glad the course got you thinking.

    ReplyDelete